Industrial Turnkey Tire Recycling Systems
Granutech –Saturn Systems is a world-leading turnkey developer of tire and industrial recycling systems, from 2-stage to 3-stage and 4-stage, comprising the full offering of recycling machines including shredders, grinders, and granulators, powderizers, and refiner mills.
As a complete system provider, Granutech-Saturn Systems brings you:
- Leading edge, best-in-class tire recycling technology in an integrated system-level solution
- More than two decades of proven experience and customer satisfaction in systems design, development, and supply
- Highest capacity systems with the flexibility to process all tire types (OTR, truck, auto, farm, and more)
- Modular designs to allow expansion as markets dictate
- Extremely durable – highly reliable – high-duty cycle machinery designs
Our systems deliver unmatched results in tire processing, including:
- Exceptionally clean crumb rubber even from auto tires (this is important as other suppliers request truck tire feed to make clean crumb as it has less fiber)
- Smallest powder from an ambient grind system, 30 mesh, 40 mesh, 60 mesh, and smaller!
- Highly automated controls for maximum machinery performance and monitoring
- Tight crumb rubber blend technology to meet stringent client requirements
Your system options include:
- 2-stage system -- reduces whole tires to steel-free mulch material or a low steel fuel quality material. This system solution would typically be comprised of the Saturn Shredder series (dual or quad shaft) plus a grinder (Saturn Grizzly Series- M80 or S80 models).
- 3-stage system -- 2-stage system plus a granulator or a refiner mill. For .5-3mm material output, you would add a Saturn G-4X Refiner Mill.
- 4-stage system -- would reduce all material to 1-3mm if with the addition of a Granutech Powderizer, or all under 1mm with the Saturn G-4X refiner mill.
How We Assess Your Needs
Let Granutech-Saturn Systems come to your operation to assess your need, materials being processed, staging, and existing equipment. We can either provide a turnkey solution- or complement equipment solutions you already have in place.