- Tire Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Rubber Shredding
- Electronic Scrap Shredding
- Hazardous Waste Shredding
- Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Waste-to-Energy Recycling
- Industrial Paper Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Plastics Shredding
- Solid Waste Shredding
- White Goods Recycling
- Other Applications
Industrial Plastics Shredding
Plastics are one of the most commonly recycled materials today.
Granutech’s Saturn Shredders are designed to process a wide range of plastic materials, from films to pipe. Our high performance shredders use low to mid-range speed, and high torque to efficiently cut the plastic materials while preventing melting during processing. Custom blade sizes and configurations offer precise sizing and produce materials ready for downstream processing. Our systems can integrate grinders and granulators to complete processing of the material for re-use.
We offer a complete line of shredders and can custom-design a shredding system to meet your specific processing requirements. Whether you are processing consumer plastic goods, production purges, medical waste, solid waste or pipe, our shredders will provide you with the end product you need.
Known for their reliability, durability and world-class performance, Saturn’s industrial plastics shredders have the following features:
- Single, dual, or quad-shaft models
- Drives from 50HP to 1,250HP
- Custom cutter options include size, shape, quantity, and material
- Grinders and granulators can be integrated if further size reduction is needed
- Ancillary equipment, including feeders and discharge conveyors, vibration and screen classifiers and separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Granutech’s staff is experienced in developing size reduction solutions for plastic materials and will work with you to design a shredder system that meets your exact industrial plastics processing requirements.
Commonly Recycled Plastics Include:
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene)
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- PP (Polypropylene)
Saturn Single Shredder
The most durable single-shaft shredder in the industry, only from Granutech-Saturn Systems, the Roto-Grind industrial shredder is ideal and widely used for various industrial applications. The latest technology is used for this Saturn Roto-Grind shredder and many model sizes are offered with horsepower ranging from 20 hp to 400 hp.
Saturn Dual Shredder
For over 50 years, Saturn dual-shaft shredders have been the market choice for recycling industries. These rugged industrial shredders can handle a wide variety of materials and are ideal for challenging applications that require a broad range of product output sizes. Our dual-shaft shredders are well-suited to stand alone operation or can be used for pre-shredding for further downstream processing.
Saturn Quad-Shaft Shredder
Granutech-Saturn Systems' designs extend to our unique rugged quad-shaft industrial shredders for applications that require uniform size reduction. Granutech’s quad-shaft Saturn shredders lead the market in performance, durability and reliability in evolving applications. Saturn industrial shredders can work with a broad range of materials and Granutech can also custom-design and configure a shredder that will meet your exact material and output requirements.