Saturn® Dual-Shaft Shredder
For over 50 years, Saturn dual-shaft shredders have been the market choice for recycling industries. These rugged industrial shredders can handle a wide variety of materials and are ideal for challenging applications that require a broad range of product output sizes. Our dual-shaft shredders are well-suited to stand alone operation or can be used for pre-shredding for further downstream processing.
All our shredders have earned the reputation for efficiency, durability and reliability and come with the support of Granutech-Saturn service and inventory for many years of hassle free operation.
Features of our Saturn dual-shaft industrial shredder include:
- Choice of drive system (hydraulic or electric)
- Dual-shaft/dual-rotor design with differential shaft speeds
- Heavy duty internal gearbox
- Custom blade widths to match your required sizing
- High Alloy blades materials with optional hard-facing to increase cutting effectiveness
- High Tolerance for contamination
- Recirculation systems for multi-pass processing if needed to meet required size reduction
- Automatic reversing function when system hits an overload condition
- Shredder material can be fed using conveyor, loader, grapple or forklift
- Standard sizes range from 44” L x 28” W to 120” L x 72” W and 166” L x 100” W, with expanded or reduced-size designs (custom sizes available to accommodate your specific materials)
Typical Applications include:
- Wire and cable shredding
- Bale breaking
- Product destruction (white goods – ie. computers, appliances)
- Electronic scrap
- Bulky waste
Granutech’s dual-shaft Saturn industrial shredders lead the market in performance, durability and reliability. Our design and manufacturing staff has decades of experience in providing size reduction solutions for a broad range of materials and applications. We’ll make sure that the high performance shredder we provide you will meet your specific application and processing requirements.