- Tire Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Rubber Shredding
- Automobile Crushers
- Electronic Scrap Shredding
- Hazardous Waste Shredding
- Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Waste-to-Energy Recycling
- Industrial Paper Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Plastics Shredding
- Solid Waste Shredding
- White Goods Recycling
- Other Applications
Automobile Crushers, Loggers & Balers
Automobile Balers featuring MAC® balers, leading the industry for nearly 50 years.
Our models of car crusher equiment and car balers include:
MAC 5200 Baler
Developed for high density baling of both ferrous and non-ferrous metal, MAC’s Model 5200 excels in a broad range of materials including loose steel sheet, clips and trim stock. A real workhorse, the Model 5200 features both a shear head compressed ram and side compressed ram, and is capable of producing bales measuring 16-inches square by variable lengths at a rate of 55-60 per hour. Bale densities vary according to material but average 165 lb./cu. ft. for ferrous material and 50-65 lb./cu. ft. for aluminum.
We offer custom designs to meet your specific application requirements. Our engineers will work with you to design a flattener that will meet your processing needs, and will ensure that you will have the same high quality product you expect from Granutech.