Key Cutting and Milling ServicesContact Us
Our facility is equipped with a combination of large key seaters and long X-travel mills for precision keying on the ID or OD of large turned parts and shafts.
Our complete Key Cutting and Milling capabilities include:
- Precision tolerances to your specifications
- Materials including carbon steels, alloy steels, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze alloys, cast iron, nickel alloys, and plastics
- In-house design and fabrication of custom fixturing
- Tooling for multiple keyway cutting
- New part prototyping and replacement part reverse engineering
- Material can be provided by you or sourced by us
Our Key Cutting and Milling Equipment List:
|#4A Mitts & Myrell||4" wide||36" long|
|#3A Mitts & Myrell||2" wide||24" long|
|D.C. Morrison||1" wide||8" long|
|Gilbert 6" HBM||X=135"|
|Summit 5" HBM||X=120"|
We provide precision key cutting and milling services for many products including shafts, gears, flanges, seal protectors, machine bases, bushings, gearboxes and electric motor shafts.
MAC Machine & Gear is uniquely qualified to manufacture your large parts. Contact us today to discuss your Key Cutting and Milling project with MAC Machine & Gear’s experts.