Industrial Rubber Scrap Grinder - Saturn® Grizzly Super 80
Highest Capacity Grinder on the market (10+ tons/hr)
The Saturn Grizzly Super 80 by Granutech-Saturn Systems is an industry-leading medium speed grinder that provides efficient, high performance size reduction for processing shredded tires. Granutech’s 40 years of experience designing size reduction equipment means the Saturn Grizzly Super 80 will be around for many years. It uses a state-of-the-art single rotor design and application configurable screens for exact size reduction. By producing smaller, more consistent material, the Saturn Grizzly Super 80 improves the performance of downstream equipment, or can replace it entirely.
Applications in addition to tire processing include: waste to energy, biomass, cable scrap, and plastics.
The features and efficiency of the Saturn Grizzly Super 80 enable it to process 10 tons/hour in rubber scrap processing applications. This is the highest capacity grinder on the market.
Features of the Saturn Grizzly Super 80 include:
- Screen sizes in a range of 3/8” to 2”
- External-mounted double row spherical roller bearings
- Housing lined with replaceable wear-plates
- 34” diameter rotor
- 300hp or 400hp drive motor
- 80” cutting chamber
- Rotary and stationary cutting knives using a proprietary staggered design
- TEFC electric motor and heavy duty gear reducer
- Drivetrain friction clutch for overload protection
- Seamless integration with Saturn shredders, granulators and powderizers
The Saturn Grizzly Super 80 by Granutech-Saturn Systems leads all other medium speed grinders in performance, durability and efficiency.