- Industrial Shredders
- Crushers & Balers
- Granulators & Grinders
- Powderizers & Refiner Mills
- Shredding Applications
- Tire Recycling Equipment
- Tire Shredding Equipment
- Industrial Rubber Shredders
- Automobile Crusher
- Demolition & Construction Waste Shredder
- Electronic Scrap Shredder
- Hazardous Waste Shredder
- Medical Waste Shredder
- Scrap Metal Shredder
- Wood & Paper Shredders
- Industrial Plastics Shredder
- Solid Waste Shredder
- Used Machines
- Replacement Parts
Rubber Granulators & Industrial Grinders
Granutech Saturn Systems’ shredders, grinders and granulators lead the market in performance-driven reduction equipment. Our line of granulators and grinders will provide you with the size reduction your application requires, whether you need secondary processing, one-step reduction & sizing or granulation. Used by the oil and gas, construction, recycling, scrap and tire industries, our granulators and grinders provide uniform size reductions for materials ranging from waste rubber to scrap electronics. The end materials can be reclaimed for use in manufacturing or disposed of.
The Grizzly size-reduction system utilizes a cutting-edge single rotor design.
Granutech G-3 Granulator
Our G-3 w can produce a percentage of material as fine as 10 mesh product.
Saturn Grizzly Super 80
This is a world class medium speed grinder that provides efficient, high performance size reduction for processing industrial scrap.
Granutech Saturn Systems product line includes:
Roto-Grind – Roto-Grind provides shredding and sizing in a high torque, high production single-rotor unit. Our patented “Intelli-Ram” technology provides automated feeding of the material to be shredded and sized, allowing for more efficient production of your materials. Roto-Grind is able to shred and size a wide range of materials due to the broad range of options available.
- Electric or hydraulic drives from 20hp to 500hp.
- Cutter options include size, shape, quantity and material, providing top performance for your application.
- Stationary cutters with multiple edges and optional bolt-in blade holders.
- Smooth or grooved rotors.
- Ancillary equipment, including infeed conveyors and feeders, separators, magnets and detection equipment can be integrated into the system design.
- Production rates up to 40 tons/hr. and volume reduction controlled by screen size.
Roto-Grind’s options allow for a custom design that will meet your specific requirements, providing you with the exact shredding performance your application requires.
Granutech Grizzly – The Grizzly has many uses, including processing e-scrap , biomass and RDF waste. It is uniquely designed to separate the rubber and steel in tires during processing while producing incredibly clean rubber at the lowest operating cost.
- Unique single-rotor design
- Adjustable screen sizes, with final product size ranges from 1/4" to 1-inch, or larger
- Magnetic separation, with 97% steel-free rubber
Precise size reduction and steel-free rubber reduces the wear on downstream processing equipment, increasing the productivity of the equipment.
Granutech G-3 Granulator – The G-3 granulator is a dedicated tire processing granulator. It produces high quality granulate ranging from -1/4” to 10 mesh. at an output capacity of 6,000 pounds per hour.
- 200hp motor
- Heavy duty steel housing
- Solid one-piece rotor
- Heat treated tool steel screens
- Unique knife design with eight wear edges.
The G-3’s output capacity can reach 6,000 pounds per hour.
Granutech Saturn Systems’ line of grinders and granulators lead the market in performance, durability and reliability. Our design and manufacturing staff has decades of experience in providing size reduction solutions for a broad range of materials and applications and will provide you with a high performance grinder that will meet all your specific application and processing requirements.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 877.582.7800