- Tire Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Rubber Shredding
- Automobile Crushers
- Electronic Scrap Shredding
- Hazardous Waste Shredding
- Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Ferrous Scrap Metal Shredding & Recycling
- Waste-to-Energy Recycling
- Industrial Paper Shredding & Recycling
- Industrial Plastics Shredding
- Solid Waste Shredding
- White Goods Recycling
- Other Applications
Industrial Plastics Shredding
Plastics are one of the most commonly recycled materials today.
Granutech’s Saturn Shredders are designed to process a wide range of plastic materials, from films to pipe. Our high performance shredders use low to mid-range speed, and high torque to efficiently cut the plastic materials while preventing melting during processing. Custom blade sizes and configurations offer precise sizing and produce materials ready for downstream processing. Our systems can integrate grinders and granulators to complete processing of the material for re-use.
We offer a complete line of shredders and can custom-design a shredding system to meet your specific processing requirements. Whether you are processing consumer plastic goods, production purges, medical waste, solid waste or pipe, our shredders will provide you with the end product you need.
Known for their reliability, durability and world-class performance, Saturn’s industrial plastics shredders have the following features:
- Single, dual, or quad-shaft models
- Drives from 50HP to 1,250HP
- Custom cutter options include size, shape, quantity, and material
- Grinders and granulators can be integrated if further size reduction is needed
- Ancillary equipment, including feeders and discharge conveyors, vibration and screen classifiers and separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Granutech’s staff is experienced in developing size reduction solutions for plastic materials and will work with you to design a shredder system that meets your exact industrial plastics processing requirements.
Commonly Recycled Plastics Include:
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene)
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- PP (Polypropylene)