- Industrial Shredders
- Crushers & Balers
- Granulators & Grinders
- Powderizers & Refiner Mills
- Shredding Applications
- Tire Recycling Equipment
- Tire Shredding Equipment
- Industrial Rubber Shredders
- Automobile Crusher
- Demolition & Construction Waste Shredder
- Electronic Scrap Shredder
- Hazardous Waste Shredder
- Medical Waste Shredder
- Scrap Metal Shredder
- Wood & Paper Shredders
- Industrial Plastics Shredder
- Solid Waste Shredder
- Used Machines
- Replacement Parts
Industrial Plastics Shredder
Plastics are one of the most commonly recycled materials today. Manufacturing products from recycled plastics reduces demand for fossil fuels, both as a raw material for the plastic and as fuel to power the manufacturing processing. In addition, recycling plastic saves space and resources in landfills.
Grauntech’s Saturn Shredders are designed to process a wide range of plastic materials, from films to pipe. Our high performance shredders use low to mid-range speed, high torque rotors to efficiently cut the plastic materials while preventing melting during processing. Custom blade sizes and configurations offer precise sizing and produce materials ready for downstream processing. Our systems can integrate granulators and grinders to complete processing of the material for re-use.
We offer a complete line of shredders and can custom-design a shredding system to meet your specific processing requirements. Whether you are processing consumer plastic goods, production purges, medical waste, solid waste or pipe, our shredders will provide you with the end product you need.
Known for their reliability, durability and world-class performance, Saturn’s industrial plastics shredders have the following features:
- Single, dual, or quad shaft models
- Drives from 60hp to 1,200hp
- Custom cutter options include size, shape, quantity and material
- Heavy duty, open screen/grate allows fines to fall through, reducing wear on the blades and rotor
- Grinders and granulators can be integrated if further size reduction is needed
- Ancillary equipment, including feeders and discharge conveyors, vibration and screen classifiers and separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Granutech’s staff is experienced in developing size reduction solutions for plastic materials and will work with you to design a shredder system that meets your exact requirements. We encourage our customers to test-shred their materials at our test facility. You will know your plastics will be processed correctly.
Our manufacturing standards are the highest in the industry and everyone at Granutech Saturn Systems is committed to manufacturing the highest performing shredders in the industry. As a testament to that, nearly every Saturn shredder sold since 1984 is still in operation today.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 877.582.7800